Welcome to The Firehouse
Fully open serving food & drink to eat in or take away.
Please check out all our menus online. Please Call us on 01458 887447 to make a reservation
The Firehouse Somerset is a Village pub that has been lovingly restored with a modern twist yet full of traditional charm.
We are passionate about creating homemade, fresh food using the finest locally sourced ingredients. Enjoy the theatre of our pizza oven as you are greeted at the door.
We have an array of interesting fine wines, local ciders and real ales for you to experience in the warmth of an armchair next to one of our wood burners.
WELCOMING YOU BACK TO THE FIREHOUSE SOMERSET
In line with recent government guidelines regarding the re-opening of bars, restaurants and shops, we are pleased to announce that The Firehouse Somerset will be fully open on Saturday 4th July from 12pm.
The health and well-being of our customers and team members has, and always will be, an absolute priority. Please feel assured that management have carefully considered the latest official government advice and have undertaken a strict risk assessment, to prioritise the safety of all those at The Firehouse.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We will be limiting the number of customers on site at all times.
- Additional cleaning procedures have been introduced.
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser will be available on entry of the building
- We encourage contactless card payments where possible
- All card machines will be sanitised after each usage
- Screens have been installed in some higher risk areas
- When queuing at till points and for bathrooms we ask that customers adhere to social distancing measures.
- The team have been trained and will maintain strict health and safety measures
- Our team will follow the highest standards of personal hygiene. For environmental reasons we endorse regular hand washing over disposable gloves.
- We welcome our guests new and old alike but will refrain from handshakes and any form of physical contact.
- Every team member will be temperature checked on arrival to work, anyone with coronavirus symptoms will be required to take a test and follow the steps of the government ‘test & trace’ service.
THE HOUSE BAR
- We are operating a one-way system with an ordering and collection point at the bar
- Additional socially distanced chairs and tables have been set up in The Kilner Room & Vault for drinkers
- We will not refill glasses to minimise contact
- Reduced seating in the bar area
- Doors & Windows will remain open to ensure extra ventilation
THE GARDEN TERRACE BAR
- An additional open-air bar has been set up to operate during Happy Hour & Busier Periods
- Single use disposable pint glasses will be offered
OUR RESTAURANT DINING
- Our dining guests will be reduced
- Tables will be positioned in line with government guidelines.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive at the confirmed reservation time and not to be early or late to ensure they can head straight to their table to minimise other customer contact.
- To reduce contamination, tables will be re-set frequently and you will be served by the same team member throughout your meal, where possible.
- We have changed our use of condiments to sachets only.
- Tables will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised with single use cleaning materials.
- We welcome children, however for the safety of other diners we ask that they remain at your table or with an adult at all times.
- It is a government regulation that all diners provide contact details for track and trace.
TAKE AWAY COLLECTIONS
- There will be designated food collection points that will be sign posted on arrival
- Customers will be asked to arrive on time for their collection to avoid congestion
- Encourage online ordering and payment prior to arrival to speed up the collection process
This message is only visible to site admins